Calgary, AB, Canada
Solium is a fast-growing company that provides cloud-enabled services for global equity plan administration, financial reporting and compliance. Through innovative technology and services, we power efficiency and accuracy of share plan administration and equity transactions. With operation centers in the United States, Canada and the UK, Solium serves more than 2,800 corporate clients with employees in over 80 countries.
Solium is a fast-growing company where every team member is vital to success. If you have an unfailing commitment to excellence, alignment with customer interests and strong problem-solving skills, Solium welcomes your contribution to our enthusiastic team. We reward our people with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
The Client Account Administrator functions as a plan administrator dealing with HR professionals, senior financial staff, and high-level payroll/benefits contacts on Solium enterprise accounts. The position requires extensive knowledge of Solium products in addition to strong customer communication skills. Excellent customer management skills and a commitment to customer satisfaction are required to support clients.
We’re looking for analytical, detail-oriented individuals to join our close-knit team. You are a people person, and although you work well in a team environment, you can also work independently when required. You’re motivated to assist Solium in the development and improvement of internal and external processes, helping us improve our service level, efficiency, and accuracy. You are comfortable with a high level of responsibility, managing corporate client accounts and transactions that can be worth millions of dollars.
- Deliver optimum service to our customers, including corporate client account administration and phone coverage as required
- Data update, data manipulation and data management
- Processing contribution, withdrawal and termination files
- Maintenance of employee groups including key insiders
- Tracking open issues and handle problem situations escalating as appropriate
- Resolution of errors reported by system monitoring tools
- Production of financial and administration reports
- Manage customer expectations to ensure maximum satisfaction with Solium’s products and services
- Regularly interact with Client Relationship Administrators for assigned accounts on customer issues
- Customer service and operational experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytic, attention-to-detail, and problem solving skills
- Comfortable with technology in general and technical concepts
- Bilingualism (oral and written skills in French and English) is a definite asset, but not a requirement
- Competent using Microsoft Office suite, specially Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Comfortable using the Internet
To apply, send a covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.