Solium is a fast-growing company that provides cloud-enabled services for global equity plan administration, financial reporting and compliance. Through innovative technology and services, we power efficiency and accuracy of share plan administration and equity transactions. With operation centers in the United States, Canada and the UK, Solium serves more than 2,800 corporate clients with employees in over 80 countries.
Solium is a fast-growing company where every team member is vital to success. If you have an unfailing commitment to excellence, alignment with customer interests and strong problem-solving skills, Solium welcomes your contribution to our enthusiastic team. We reward our people with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Solium is currently looking to add talented and passionate Software Developers to our world-class product development team. Shareworks has been developed using Oracle’s J2EE framework (including the EJB, JMS, Servlet and JSP technologies), while incorporating new technologies and frameworks (Spring, GWT). We are always looking to extend our platform and expand our knowledge. You will be surrounded by a team that understands how to translate business needs into commercial software by challenging the traditional ways of doing things. If you are interested in working with an ambitious team, whose product is the cornerstone of growing, global company that is reshaping an industry, then Solium may be the place for you.
- Work in collaboration with a team of software developers to build a world-class global software application to help Solium be the market leader
- Lead projects as necessary
- Bachelor of science or master of science in computer science, engineering, or equivalent
- A passion to work on large software projects
- Ability to develop elegant solutions to complex and interesting problems
- Drive to produce enterprise-class software under tight schedules
- Fluent communication in written and spoken English
- History of applying enterprise design patterns in J2EE/Java EE 5
- Experience with Spring (3.x), Struts, jstl, and custom tag development
- Experience with dynamic webapps using GWT and/or jQuery
- Strong working knowledge of SQL
- Ability to work in Linux
- Knowledge of financial markets
- Experience producing and releasing commercial ASP-model software
- Previous agile development experience
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Hands-on experience with open source software
- Experience with Weblogic (10.x) and Oracle (10g)
To apply, send a covering letter and resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.