Solium Capital launches Shareworks DIRECT
Calgary, AB, April 6 2010 – Solium Capital is pleased to announce the release of Shareworks DIRECT, a new, in-house alternative for administering corporate stock incentive plans.
Designed to allow companies to maintain direct internal control and ownership of their plan’s administration, Shareworks DIRECT offers full access to online participant execution, day-to-day recordkeeping capacities, a comprehensive suite of reporting tools and all the advantages of Shareworks’ advanced technology without having to outsource plan maintenance.
“Solium has always had a deep commitment to innovation and evolving solutions that meet the market’s changing needs. Many companies today have long invested in internal and experienced administration teams to steward and manage their equity plans. Shareworks DIRECT now gives them a set of unmatched technology tools to simplify and empower their ongoing administration requirements.” ─ Jeff English, CEO of Solium Capital
Solium’s full-service stock plan administration solution, now referred to as Shareworks PREMIER, has been one of the most advanced software solutions available for stock plan administration for over a decade and boasts global capabilities, easy-to-run financial expensing reports, a user-friendly participant experience, tools for accurate recordkeeping and sophisticated IFRS functionality and compliance features ─ including a GAAP-to-IFRS transition tool. With the introduction of Shareworks DIRECT, companies can still access Solium’s advanced software capabilities, but now as an in-house stock plan administration solution with additional features.
Shareworks DIRECT’s features offer an extensive list of benefits for a variety user groups, including:
- The most advanced on-demand financial disclosure and reporting capabilities, delivered in real time (including expensing, proxy and quarterly reports, as well as financial statements)
- Reduced compliance risk through a comprehensive set of automation tools
- Robust security, privacy and a complete audit trail to safeguard against inaccuracies
Plan Administration, Human Resources and Payroll
- The ability to manage all plans with one single application, login and database
- Integrated recordkeeping, trade execution and reporting
- Full automation setup for plan rules and blackouts
- Simple plan implementation and/or migration and easy addition of new grants
- Online withdrawals, exercises and transactions in real time with real-time stock quotes
- Inter-plan transfers online
- Self-serve online statements and account history
- Automated alerts on vesting periods, expiry of options and blackouts
More information on Shareworks DIRECT is available at www.solium.com/shareworksdirect.
About Solium Capital
Solium Capital Inc. (TSX: SUM) is a leading global provider of web-based stock plan administration technology and services. Solium’s integrated solutions enable corporations to automate and manage all stock option and stock purchase plan types, including comprehensive regulatory and financial reporting. Founded in 1999, Solium has since been a disruptive force in the industry, thanks to its proprietary technology Shareworks™ and its innovative approach to simplifying stock plan administration.