Solium (TSX: SUM) provides cloud-enabled services for global equity administration, financial reporting and compliance. Through innovative software-as-a-service technology, we power efficient and accurate plan administration and equity transactions for our clients. With a strong history of revenue growth and profitable operations, we are focused on driving shareholder value over the long term.
Our investment proposition is based on leadership, innovation and strength. We possess the following attributes:
- Favorable market position – Industry-leading solutions for global equity plan management
- Attractive business model – Strong operating margins and a recurring revenue stream
- Expanding presence – Growing operations throughout North America, Europe and Asia Pacific
- Growing revenue – Sustained annual revenue growth for more than a decade
- Consistent profitability – Positive net earnings since 2005
- Strong financial position – Positive cash flow and no debt
- Aligned management team – High percentage of executive ownership in the company (approximately 34%)
Annual General Meeting 2017
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS DETAILS:
|DATE:||Thursday, June 1, 2017|
|TIME:||2:00 p.m. MDT; 4:00 p.m. EDT|
|LOCATION:||Eau Claire Tower
Room: Christina Lake/Athabasca
600 3rd Ave SW, Calgary, AB
Put Stock in Our Strength – Learn the Solium story and value proposition, and gain an understanding of our financial performance and plans for growth.
Download the investor presentation. 2.1 MB
Investor fact sheet – Get a high-level overview of our business, strategy and investment highlights.
Download the fact sheet. 0.6 MB
2015 Annual Report – Read about what we accomplished in fiscal year 2015.
2016 AGM – CEO Presentation – View the presentation on fiscal year 2015 and what he’s looking forward to in 2016.
Watch the recording.
2016 Year End Report – Read about what we accomplished in fiscal year 2016.
Download the 2016 Year End Report. 0.3 MB
Insider Summary –Please note, only the Board of Directors, Managing Directors and Executive VPs are considered insiders of Solium.
Download the Insider Summary
The following is a list of firms and respective analysts who publish research on Solium. Please note that any opinions, estimates or forecasts are those of the analysts alone and do not represent those of Solium or its management.
|Laurentian Bank Securities||Nick Agostino MBA, CFA, P.Eng.||email@example.com||416.865.5967|
|Haywood Securities Inc.||Pardeep S. Sangha B.A. Sc., MBAfirstname.lastname@example.org||604.697.6142|
|Canaccord Genuity||Robert Youngemail@example.com
TSX Trust Company
Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Keep in touch
To submit a question to our investor relations team send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.